Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jose's {Birthday} Weekend

This week it was Jose’s birthday! On Wednesday we went out to dinner together at the Cheesecake Factory! Jose and I love this place! We got some great food, but my favorite thing was the crispy crab wontons with sweet chili sauce. Of course, we also got cheesecake. It was a nice evening just to ourselves, but the birthday celebrations were just beginning.




I kept bugging him about what he wanted for his Thursday night birthday dinner and he simply said, “Surprise me.” So I did. On Thursday I had our friends show up all at once to surprise Jose with a party! I made a bunch of food and we played games and just chatted. Jose wanted Death by Chocolate, so that was his ‘cake’. It was so yummy! Jose had a great time with all of our friends!




Then Friday morning (his actual birthday) I made him breakfast and woke him up just before his alarm. He loved having breakfast with me before he headed to work. That evening, we went to dinner at his parents’ where we ate carne asada, rice, potatoes, and watermelon! Jose got tres leches for his cake that night!



Happy birthday to my husband, my rock and my best friend. I love you Jose!

No comments:

Post a Comment